The beautiful, intelligent and perfect Gal Gadot reprises her role as Wonder Woman in Justice League this week. If you’re like me, however, who prefers to watch blockbuster movies after everyone else have watched them to avoid big crowds and long lines in the theaters, then you’re probably avoiding spoilers on the internet.
Don’t worry, fam. I’m not here to show you scenes from the lates superhero movie from D.C. Instead, I’m here to plaster your screen with photos of Gal Gadot, former Miss Israel, former law student, former soldier of the Israel Defense Forces and my future wife.
So here they are. You’re welcome:
1. When she shared this BTS from the Justice League set
2. When she had no makeup on
Sleepless night , colic 3 months old baby and an early wake up by my 5 year old. Went to the garden to get some fresh air with my coffee to help me wake up and now watching The Cat In The Hat with my daughter. It always amazes me how the most simple things are the ones to make us the happiest . 📸 taken by my other sleepy half @jaronvarsano 😊😳😴😘👶🏼👧🏼❤🍭👻
3. When she gave us “sexy librarian” vibes
4. When she “spanked” her co-actor, Chris Pine (lucky guy!)
5. When she played with her kids in a unicorn hair band
6. When she crawled into bed
7. When she rocked Ray Bans
8. When she shared this selfie
9. When she gave us this smoldering look
10. When she snuggled with this pup (lucky guy!)
Again, you’re welcome.