Workout music plays an integral part of most people’s workouts. On drab days, it’s helpful to plug in your earphones and get your workout moving the correct pace.
Multiple studies have shown that listening music during workouts help you stay in it longer and push your body harder for that extra burn.
But of course, your choice of music contributes to a productive day at the gym. Here are 10 new and best workout music we’ve compiled this year 2017.
- We All Fall Down (feat. Jamie Lidell)
2. Goodbye (feat. Lyse) – Radio Edit
3. R3hab – Icarus – Black Caviar Remix
4. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Martin Garrix – Tremor
5. Martin Garrix, Usher – Don’t Look Down
6. Oliver Smith – Your Love
7. The Six, Jasmine Thompson – Unfinished Sympathy
8. Toby Green – Move
9. Faithless – We Come 1 2.0 – Armin Van Buuren Remix
10. 3LAU, Yeah Boy – On My Mind